Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thumper

Golly guys, Thumper was right, "If you can't say nothin nice don't say nothin at all." What should have been said back in the day before Internet and blogs is "don't vent and blog at the same time and if you do take your mommy happy pills first".

My filter broke yesterday and I let some things pass without thinking and I am truly sorry for that. Please disregard that post and go back and click on Kenny Loggins.

Speaking of Kenny Loggins, did you notice that it was not just a link but the entire Youtube and even outlined in orange to match the jumpsuit.

Finally after what seemed like months I went scrapbooking last night with Michelle and Melissa and it was such a good time. I learned how to make 3D flowers. So excited to use them on birthday cards. Christina forget you read that last statement.

The temps are in the 60s so we are getting out the fire pit this afternoon have hot dogs.

Happy pre-spring. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment