Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I touched.....

Kenny Chesney today. Don't believe me, read on.

A few weeks back I got a text message from cousin Seth saying that there was a guy from Mountain Home on American Idol. Wait... let me see if I care? Hey, good for him, he got a gold ticket and went to Hollywood. Dave Pittman did not make past that but he is a big deal now in our area.

Did you know that I do not even know what night American Idol is on. I do know Carrie Underpants (sorry, Ashley, Underwood) was an Idol. Other than that, it's not a show I care about.

Today, Dave Pittman - American Idol contestant was here in the office and I had my picture taken with him. Then it hit me.....



this guy, Dave, meet and shook hands with.....



this guy, eeeee, Ryan. Love me some Ryan.

Let's take it a bit further. I touched Dave Pittman, who touched Ryan Seacrest, who has touched Guiliana Rancic, who has touched Nicole Kidman, who has touched Keith Urban, who has touched KENNY CHESNEY!!!
So today, I touched Kenny Chesney.
Happy Wednesday.




























2 comments:

  1. that's great Sara!!!!!!! And to think I was standing there when that pic was taken and I could have reached out and touched all these people too!!!

    ReplyDelete