indulge me.
Today I have been married 15 years. 15 wonderful years filled with love, struggles, changes, giggles, prayers, failures, memories, harsh words, loving words, encouragement and so many others. Looking back I am so glad God has allowed us this many. I pray that He will bless us with many more. Mr. Brian, I love you and thanks for making me your wife.
Forever is as for as I will go.

for you, Derek

the future Mr. and Mrs.

getting a marriage license

One of my favorites

This makes me giggle. there are parts I do not remember. I wonder what was so bad? I wonder what we had to drink?

Bonnie and Reed. 14 years later Bonnie would become a Mrs.

My grandparents. My grandmother on the left is still with us to see myself and my brother Brad be married 15 years

Jeannie practicing. She will eventually find it to emotional and Heather will sing at our wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment