Watched movies, Wall E was, well, lets say I saw 5 minutes and left. A few weeks ago we DVR'd The Greatest Show on Earth. I still have to close my eyes when the Great Sebastian falls, it has bothered me since I was a kid. I am enjoying watching these old movies with Conor. It goes to prove that you do not have to use special effects, violence and language to hold a 13 year old attention. And for my girl time Shag and Where the Boys Are were on.
I even got in a little scrapbooking. I practiced making flowers, Michelle, they were not as good as yours. Too much water. I can not wait to see them on the birthday card.
The Bed, Bath and Beyond flyer came this weekend and it had this in it. I need, must have, one of these. Seeing as how my insulated coffee carrier from Starbucks broke some months back and the other one.....after it stayed in my desk drawer for months it was easier to throw away than clean. Yes mom, I know.

Have a blessed week and I hope your weather is better than the bi-polar weather we are having here.
Bi-polar weather..hahah...that's a great way to explain it!
ReplyDelete