Monday, March 22, 2010

New Moon

Apparently my crazy years are in my 4th decade. When I was in my teens and twenties and even the 30's I would have never thought of going to midnight releases. Since I have entered the 40's I have been to 2 the movie premiere and the DVD release. I guess you can count the Twilight DVD release a year ago. Saturday morning was no exception. And to think I was not even there for the movie I was just going along with the friends. I rented mine at the Redbox at 12:10 am for a $1.00.

Here we all are first in line. Not really, some others cut in line. But still, even at that, I was fourth.
See my nice friends, they all have water bottles. Did I get one? No......
I did give some the work friends the correct answers.
And I guess the little church girls would know more than me.

New Moon release was a blast and now all I have to do is rest up for Elicpspe at midnight on the June 30.
Happy Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment