# 20 is Pastor Perry's wife. Ms. Gardner was an acquaintance that I knew for a while when I was doubting what we were doing and when the lonely set in she was there to talk about how at time she was lonely living and doing God's work in Louisiana while her family was back east. She was always there at a party or a Bible study to offer a word of encouragement or a prayer.
#19 Jackie W. - do you remember the first person who gave you a job? Jackie let me babysit her two boys one day and that began a great friendship. She lived on the same street we did and I kept her kids alot. I mean alot. Over the years I spent many occasions with them. Jackie was there when Conor was born and after then like all the others we lost contact when we moved. Guess what? We have reconnected on Facebook. She's a grandma now and still living in Forney.
Happy Sunday and a blessed week to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment