Wednesday, October 21, 2009

#23

Lanham
Meet Lanham, my sweet nephew. He is 5 and he is a blast. Today was show and tell at school for the letter "G" and he took Granddad for show and tell. This was a day that we really miss being in Texas. Lanham talked about how he and Granddad eat popcicles and drank Gatoraid. Cut grass and drag the arena and kill fire ants. He also talked about helping at Jerry Wade's Rodeo and how helps in the strippen chute. " I take the ropes off but sometimes I let the steers out with the ropes on".

Lanham likes playing in the flour when cousin Conor visits. Likes his tractors and trucks. The trains at Great Grandmothers house are at the top of the list as well. And like Conor he has Meme and Granddad wrapped around his little finger. As it should be.

Ask Lanham if he wants Prunes to eat he will say no, ask if he would like to have some 'cold coffee' then he says yes. Drinking cold coffee at Meme's is eating a prune.

Being an Aunt is the greatest joy I know.

Happy Wednesday.


***on a side note I have seen YouTube videos on other blogs like the Tim McGraw one and could not figure out how to do it. I figured it out today I think....its not in a post its just stuck there. hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment