#17: John-Taylor - This little guy is my nephew and needs to be schooled in the "no rules at Toot-Toot's house". You know I am the best aunt. John-Taylor is super special and so far in his little life he has had some long journey's. The Lord has watched over him in his surgeries and has come out fine. He has one more come next July. A little trivia: the brain by the age of 3 is at 90% of it's thickness. John-Taylor is a blessing and I can not wait to see him grow up.
#16: Jerry - My father in law or at times Abraham. Some time ago something came up about Jerry needing cookies or something like that and I was told has the good daughter in law, Rebecca I should attend to that and from then on it has stuck. Jerry is a great dad and a great Papa. Jeannie and Derek have the greatest respect for him as do I.
#15: Jeannie - Sister in law, the J's mom, talented gal. Have you heard Jeannie sing? No. Then you have missed a blessing and just watch her play a hand bell. She is amazing. Jeannie is in a new reality now and learning how to stretch her wings. She may, at times, feel as though she is walking in the valley but the Lord is with her and when she on the mountain she is stronger. I love her and is so proud of her.
I hope you are enjoying all of these, these little jaunts through the past. I am enjoying sharing.\
Here is to a rainy evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment