Goodness, it was 21 years ago that I was in high school and in April and May there was some concern about my math grade. Now, I will be honest, math, math is hard. It was hard. It is hard. It will be hard. My lovely husband will rattle something off and I am lost. For the record I can balance a check book, i can do simple problems. Put algebra, fractions and ask me to give you something quick I can not do it.
Ms. Whittemore came over and over and over and very patiently tutored me in math so I could pass the TAKs test and pass. When I say pass I mean graduate. She and Pam were the math tutors. Mary gave a lot to help me and I and I know my parents are very thankful she gave of her time.
Have a blessed week.
No comments:
Post a Comment