Thursday, October 8, 2009

What to do, what to do......

Last night I was told or asked, however you would like to call it, to decide what I wanted for my birthday. Which posed the following question. Why?

Yes, I have a birthday coming, yes its one I am not looking forward to. I am not sure why but understand this, I am very thankful to have birthdays. I am very thankful for all that I have. Why can I not just be 39 and then be 41?

Birthday's are fun over the years I have had snow on my birthday, a Holly Hobby doll that Mom made, cakes that looked like a book, a barbie with a huge dress, a roller skate party, the Grease soundtrack record, tones of toys, Starbucks, Friends DVD and the list can go on and on.

Now for my 40th birthday I have to decide what I want. Dinner? Branson to Starbucks? Margaritas at the Holiday Inn? Movie and dinner? Maybe I should have the friends over for pin the tail on the donkey and musical chairs and goody bags, relive the child hood.

Maybe I could have a soundproof cubical. Can I have a soundproof cubical, just towards the front.

What are your suggestions for a birthday. The best suggestion gets the prize... a bag of candy corn.

Happy The Office Wedding Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. -A yellow ipod nano, but everyone knows you want this and I hope you get one. I don't see why you don't deserve it.

    -Scrapbooking supplies

    -Soundproof cubical would be awesome...I want one!! Although I have to admit that my longer wall on the door side of my cube is working fabulously.

    -Eww Eww...a SPA. Oh wait, you're having one of those already!

    -Your house tidied for you and all meals prepared for you on your special day


    Whatever you do or don't get, I hope your 40th birthday is the bestest. Yep, I said bestest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way...not saying all this to win the candy corn; even though I like the stuff. Simply just saying because!

    ReplyDelete