Tuesday, October 20, 2009

#25 & 24


Ahh, yet another post in the 40 before 40. Today's and Mondays are being combined for two reasons.
1. Work has been busy and I missed yesterday.
2. Meet Brad and Christina.

My brother Brad. My little brother as I should say though for many, many years he has been taller than me. Brad came along 22 months after I did and my world has never been the same.

We had so much fun growing up. He made life fun and very interesting. Brad and I got along well and like all siblings there was the time when we did not. The hole in bathroom door can attest to that. Brad, during high school was a rodeo guy. Team Roping and calf roping and he was good at it. I spent weekends watching and was proud even though I probably never told him.

Brad, one day fell in love and now I have a sister in law. No, I have a sister. Christina is great fun and a joy. I love having her in my life. She is studying to be a teacher and I wish her all the best. She is the one I can count on to back the Starbucks trips.

Being the oldest has its privileges but the best privilege I have is Brad for a brother and is wonderful wife.

Good night, blog world.





No comments:

Post a Comment