Friday, October 16, 2009

#29 and 28

Friday. Friday is here and no post on Thursday. This is getting a bit "warpey". Warpey is my new word.

The sun has not been out lately and I think that is the reason. Tomorrow morning is going to be in the 30's. Burr. So happy I'm within a few miles of my bed. Camping in that cold of weather is like camping in the hot weather.


#29 - David: I like to refer to him as Mean Devil. Mean Devil is my great uncle and holds a special place in my heart. When we were kids their house was neat to visit. He has a deer head over the fireplace and would tell us the back side was in the other room. He would give his dogs their medicine in hot dogs and then let myself and Brad take it out to them. How did he get the name Mean Devil? He had come over to help or do something at our house and called me a little mean devil and when he left I called him a mean devil and it stuck.

#28 - Joe: Joe, Joe, Joe. Happy Bosses Day. You are the best boss ever. Ever in the whole work arena. Your good looks and vast knowledge of technical issues drive me to be a better person. One day I will be supervisor and will look back on the years of wisdom and rule with an iron fist. All kidding aside, I have had many bosses/supervisors in my length of employment and their are only 4 that I respect. Glad you are in the four.

On another note, I have the results of what my stone was.... calcium. What does the dr. say to do? Cut back on nuts and animal protein. Great that is 90% of my diet. Will, El Charo Nachos taste that same without meat? We shall see.

Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment