Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kathy

Today is Oct. 4 starting today there are 40 days till my birthday and each day leading up to the big day I will focus on 40 people who have come and gone or are part of my life now. I know there are more than 40 and there are some I will group together as one. There is no specific order for these dates or people, except for one. Trish, my mother in law's, birthday is the 6th so that is her day.

Day 1. Kathy, Kathy is my/our Sunday school teacher. She has been this for a few weeks now and I get up now on Sunday's excited about Sunday school and for awhile I had not been. She has been the go to friend for talks and encouragement. She is the one who would talk me through the trying Juvenile Services days. I pray that her teaching Sunday school will continue to grow and reach many.

As for my weekend it was wonderful up till about 2:00 am Sunday morning. What happened then...oh kidney stones and an ER trip. So I am going to say Derek and Conor have been wonderful and Morphine is not my friend.

Happy Sunday.

3 comments: