Thursday, October 22, 2009

#22 Allison

Today is Allison. Allison is my cousin on the Lewis side and for years we spent one weekend a year together in August. Each year in Glen Rose, TX is the Lewis Reunion. Each summer I could not wait for August for then I got to play with Allison and Camille. Glen Rose had all this fun stuff to do. I have picture of us in front a big dinosaur.

Over the years we both have gotten married, became mom's and did not make the Reunion's and then we lost touch with each other. Then one night while playing and chatting on Facebook Allison sent me a email and since then we have caught up on the past years. I knew Facebook was a good idea.

Allison scrapbooks and my plan in '10 is to spend the weekend catching up and scrapbooking. I have so enjoyed remembering the fun times as kids and the blessing God gives us as grown up kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment