Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First things first.

Did you know that when you post to the blog it gives the day you started the post not when you select post. It has been a long day and that new tv show The Middle is so funny.

Today, Wednesday I am still trying to play catch up with my 40 before 40. Let's met #31 and #30

#31 - Violet: Violet if the hubby's grandmother. She is here visiting us right here at our house, well at Lakeview with the inlaws camping. This is Violet's very first trip to our house in Arkansas and we are super excited. MaMa Violet is a great mother and according to her grand kids a super Mama.

# 30 - Kim W.: Kim, I wonder where Kim is at and if she ever became a mom. She would make a great mom. Kim was my matron of honor. We worked together and keep in touch after I left the Credit Union. Her husband was studying to be a Youth Pastor at Dallas Theological Seminary. She was there when Conor was born. At some point we lost touch and I hate that. I look for now on Facebook with hopes of reconnecting. She was always a bright light.

Whew all caught up. The weather is cooling off and the nights are getting colder. Its homemade hot chocolate weather and hot buttered rum after a long day.

Have a Happy Evening. Good night dear followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment