It's just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. A little Bangles shout out to start the blog. Boy, has it been a day and a day at that. My status on Facebook was this: " was does the day implode on its self and then you spend the afternoon looking for the daisies"? I have not found any daisies as of yet but there is Chicken and Dumplings in the future. Tomorrow is another day and something to look forward to and find a daisy.
I love being an aunt and Jennifer is my niece. She is the best niece that I have and she is my favorite. Ok, she is my only niece. Jennifer is growing up to be a great girl and loves shopping and getting nails done and if she does not she played along with her Toot-Toot and I love her for that. I love when she visits. I hope she continues to become a beautiful young woman and keeps her sweet spirit.
Happy Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment