
Today is Trish's birthday, Trish is my lovely mother in law. She is super talented. Super sweet. Super creative and really special. She is a great mom to her kids and spoils her grand kids. Derek's parents are coming to Arkansas next week to camp and visit. Good times and plenty of visiting to be had. They may even pick the young son up from school and Conor loves that.
Happy Birthday Trish, we hope you have a wonderful day. We love you.
On a side note, thanks for all the well wishes when I had the hard time dealing with the morphine given to me for the my little "stone" problem. I have to now go to the Dr. and have some test ran. No issue there except for one little problem, they want me to come back for follow up on Nov. 20 at 8:30 am. As you can expect I told them I could not make an 8:30 am appointment because I am going to a midnight showing of New Moon.
I go on Nov. 18 now. Do not judge, just love.
Happy Tuesday.
movie or dr visit? hum?
ReplyDeleteI'm with Michelle....movie or dr visit? Quite the toss up that one is. hahaha Just giving my dear friend Sara a difficult time!! Remember Sara...he's sparkly fake. hahaha
ReplyDelete